Tuesday 28 April 2020

Clean teeth aren't scary - Page 6 and 7

Page 6 - Brush the (weeping) angel's teeth
So the reducing the scariness of the monsters continues here.

Weeping angels are one of the most unnerving of all Doctor Who villians and they are defanged by being all about brushing their teeth.

The grey fabric I used was quite thick and heavy, almost like denim and was a pain to work with, specially making the hands as pockets for the toothbrush and toothpaste.


There's not much to say here other than that, so I thought I'd add in page 7.

Page 7 - Get the Tardis to Earth



I don't have a complete photo of Page 7 - you can see here that it doesn't have the words "Get the Tardis to earth.


The key choice I made on this page, was to try and find out a bit about the colours of the planets and use that to make decisions.

I think I've got colours for Mercury, Neptune and maybe Mars, Jupiter and Saturn here.

Both of these were non complicated pages to do. This tardis being both tiny and double sided was a bit fiddly though.

No comments: