Saturday 9 April 2016

And just like that, it's over...

Once all the pages were complete bar the cover, I took the whole lot to my Mum's because I don't own a sewing machine and I don't want one. She kindly sewed round three sides of the pairs of pages, which I then turned right side out and sewed together in groups so they would line up. While she did her sewing machining I did the final touches on the cover, which she then kindly sewing machined round as well.

Early stages of compiling the book - two sets of pages are grouped and sewn and the cover is ready to be attached


I then sewed the groups together giving me the central pages. Finally I sewed on the cover.
Final book - Kindergebet = Children's prayer

The title says "Kindergebet" or Children's prayer.

Finished book - open to page 1 - happily ever after!

No comments: