Wednesday 15 May 2013

The end, the beginning

So before bed, I just want to say, have really really enjoyed making all 14 of the plushies that I've made, I do not regret a single one.

However, from now on, unless I agree specifically with you that I will make it for you for free, I will be charging you £15 if you would like me to make it for you. If I have to buy all materials from scratch I will inform you if I feel this deserves an extra cost.

It is not even close to the cost of my labour as, even without measuring, I can't imagine it takes less than 5 hours, even if materials are not a big cost (I mostly reuse scraps from others). However, this charge will include postage (generally about £3).

I will consider any character but I don't promise to make any character. I also don't promise to make it perfect, but I will try and get character details (mostly) right. They are handmade items made to the best of my limited skill.






This is not a business, I am still doing this for fun and geeky enjoyment.

Thanks :D

No comments: