Thursday 4 September 2014

Wishlist

So sometimes rather than paypal payments I ask people to buy things off my "I would buy them but I'm trying to be good about money" list.

I thought I would start a list of things like that....

Either of the following for craft purposes
Bookses

  • Cauldron of Ghosts by David Weber
  • Saga vol 4 (not yet published)
  • Lazarus vol 2 by Greg Rucka et al
  • Morning Glories vols 5-7 Nick Spenser et al 
  • Sensation comics featuring Wonder Woman...dunno if this will ever happen but I wants it....so bad. 
  • Ms. Marvel Volume 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson et al
  • Supergirl ISBN 978-1852869601 (link is to Amazon, doesn't have to be from there)
  • Battling Boy the Rise of Aurora West by Paul Pope
Individual comic issues

  • Edge of the Spider-verse issue 2 (Gwen Stacey issue)
  • Wonder Woman: Futures End #1 (One Shot - WW as God of war)

Stuff

Tshirtses

No comments: